- Be a junior or senior undergraduate student pursuing a bachelor's degree in business or finance, or related field,
- Be a graduate student, enrolled full or part-time, pursuing an MBA or a master's degree in a business-related major
- Submit a completed Student Membership Application
- Submit your most recent resume
- Submit a signed Sponsorship Form by a Professor of Finance, Business, or Economics, AND
- Submit a signed Sponsorship Form by one Regular member of CFA Institute, who is also a member of BSAS
(If the Regular member of CFA Institute requirement cannot be met, then a supplementary sponsorship by an additional Professor of Finance, Business, or Economics is required)
Once the BSAS Board has approved your application for Student Membership, you will be billed the annual dues of $50.
Please note, a Student Membership cannot extend for a period that exceeds four fiscal years or any part thereof. Also, in order to renew Student Membership, you must complete the Student Membership Application each year you wish to be a member.
Thank you, and we look forward to having you as a member of BSAS.