Thank you for your interest in becoming a
Candidate Member of CFA Society Boston
Candidate Member Benefits
Our candidate members will have access to our exclusive Boston member benefits including:
- Waived Membership dues until June 30, 2022.
- Connect: Building networks and connecting with other candidates and investment industry professionals is essential to our members, and this online community platform allows members to do so virtually.
- Education and Networking Opportunities: Discounted registration for virtual and in-person programming.
- Community Discussion: Connect allows members to join communities to have open dialogue on topics of interest. We have newly added Candidate Levels 1, 2 and 3 specific communities that you will automatically join based on your level.
- Mentor Match Program: The new Mentor Match Program leverages the vast experience of the CFA Society Boston membership to promote skills development, leadership, and professional growth through the exchange of ideas and sharing of information between the Mentor and Mentee. Candidate members of the society are eligible to enroll in the mentorship program.
- Volunteer Opportunities: Members in good standing can volunteer for committees, task forces, micro opportunities and quick tasks. Of special interest to our Candidate members, you can join the Young Leaders Committee and volunteer for many of our micro opportunities and quick tasks.
- On-Demand Content: Watch recorded CFA Society Boston educational programming any time.
- Digital Directory: Access to the Boston members is just a click away.
- Blog: Any member in good standing can post to the CFA Society Boston Blog.
Candidate Membership Requirements
Please review the following requirements to complete your Candidate application.
- Currently enrolled for the CFA Exam for Level I, II or III
- Complete the Candidate Membership Application and submit with your current resume
- Ask your supervisor; a Regular member of CFA Institute; or a regular member of CFA Society Boston to submit a signed Sponsorship Form
Applicants for Candidate Membership must be sponsored by:
- One Regular CFA Institute member of the Corporation OR
- One CFA Society Boston Member OR
- Work Supervisor
Click here to access Candidate Membership Sponsor Form.
Once the CFA Society Boston Board has approved your application for Candidate Membership, you will receive a new membership welcome email. Candidate membership dues will be waived until June 30, 2022.
Please fill in your CFA Institute ID# to confirm enrollment in the CFA Exam.