Why You Need The BSAS Practice Exam
With a qualified team of question-writers, our exams focus on the most recent Body of Knowledge® and test formats. The BSAS Practice Exam has proven to be a valuable study tool for candidates preparing for the exam.
- Full-length, properly formatted practice exam based on the 2016 Learning Outcome Statements® with both morning and afternoon sections
- Detailed answer key with curriculum references, explanations and calculations (when appropriate)
Online Test Bank - Levels I & II
- Questions separated by subject matter
- Unlimited use of the test bank between the time of purchase and the actual exam*
- Immediate or delayed grading
- Timing feature
- Detailed answer key that references specific readings and Learning Outcome Statements
- The ability to start up where you left off on a particular exam
- Automatic scoring
- Written by CFA charterholders, who are also members of BSAS and CFA Institute
*Once you are registered, you will receive access information on the bottom of your confirmation email. Access to the BSAS Online Test Bank is granted until the date of the next CFA Exam (determined by date of purchase). This is a bank of the past three years of BSAS practice exams. The practice exams are based on the Learning Outcome Statements® for the specified year. Please note that some Learning Outcome Statements may not be contained in the 2016 Body of Knowledge.® The test bank will not provide you with an actual grade.
BSAS awards SIX scholarships for the June 2017 Level I exam. Each scholarship includes the CFA exam fees and the Kaplan Schweser Boston Weekly Review Program. Please note that the BSAS reserves the right to schedule an interview to assess a candidate's qualifications. Next deadline: November 20, 2016.
Access and Awareness Scholarships